Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm Just Checking In

Good evening, my lovelies. Its 8:30, so is it evening or it is night? I didn't want to say "Good night" because that seems like a conversation closer, not a conversation opener...

Anyway! I just wanted to give everybody a quick update. I probably won't be able to post until next Tuesday or so :( sorry guys! But I just got back from some last-minute traveling, and I go back to school on Sunday (FINALLY) but I work on Friday AND Saturday. So, I'm trying to find time to do everything I need to do before I go back to school, which unfortunately, doesn't allow me much time for blogging.

BUT! My professor cancelled class on Tuesday afternoon (because that's a great way to start out the semester) so, I will have time to do it then, if not before hand. But I promise you guys that you will hear from me within a week. And I just typed up a nice list of some ideas I have for future posts, so I should be set for a little while. 

So! If anyone needs me, for the next few days, I'll be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. So, try not to need me? *chuckle* Good night! (now its appropriate to say it, right?)


No comments: