Monday, January 4, 2016

Thank You, Dearest Followers

Hello all you lovely people!

It has been a while, I know. Fall semester was a lot of work; and truthfully, I didn't have time to blog at all. So, instead of squeezing in maybe 1 or 2 blog posts, I instead went on a blog hiatus. But, it is now time for my wondrous return to my little corner of the web!

We have many thing to discuss over the next few weeks. As the new years begins and new semesters start, I have multiple posts for all you lovely ladies and gentlemen. But, before we get into that, I wanted to say thank you. Over my hiatus, I periodically checked my numbers, and you all surprised me. My page views stayed a very steady number even in my absence. I am definitely thankful for your continued interest and loyalty. 


Thank you! Happy New Year!


No comments: