Monday, October 6, 2014

23 Things About Me, Reprise

Hello, my dearies! While it is Monday and not Thursday, we're going to go on a little flash back trip, to my first post, 23 Things About Me. So, here are another 23 things about me that you may (but probably do not know) about me.

1. I drop my phone at least once a day.
2. I attend Miami University in Oxford, Oh.
3. I love to lose myself in a book.
4. I love mob movies. My two favorites are The Boondock Saints and The Departed. 
5. It pisses me off when Leo Dicaprio complains about his lack of an academy award. Really, just shut up. Johnny Depp doesn't have one either, and that man is wonderful.
6. My music ALWAYS matches my mood. 
7. I have broken the same toe twice.
8. I love post-it notes. 
9. When I'm in my dorm, if my bed isn't made, then I can't study. 
10. I didn't like the musical episode of Grey's Anatomy.
11. I collect shot glasses, but what college student doesn't.
12. I always have a lighter in my purse, but I don't smoke.
13. It is not difficult to annoy me.
14. It seriously disappoints me when people talk in colloquialisms and write the same way.
15. I have never heard the entirety of Bohemian Rhapsody.
16. When I want to relax or let off steam, I go to dance class.
17. I am a psychology major.
18. I will never switch back to a PC after recently getting a mac. 
19. I used to be obsessed with Windows Movie Maker.
20. I have 3,176 pins on Pinterest... and counting.
21. I have found the venue for my best friend's wedding, but she hasn't actually gotten engaged yet, so I can't book it yet. 
22. Seeing Joan Jett in concert was one of the coolest things ever.
23. I actually really love video games, but only when I know how to play them.

So, there it is. Another tad bit about me. Until next time, my lovelies...

No comments: