Sunday, February 23, 2014

23 Things About Me

1. There are almost always socks on my bathroom floor.
2. My q-tips almost never make it into the trash can.
3. I only enjoy coke when I'm eating pizza.
4. I am more than determined to become a doctor.
5. Music has gotten me through many, many things.
6. I am a terrible speller and without spell check I would be a pariah. 
7. I always write in cursive.
8. I am proud of my tattoos, even though I'm not yet 18.
9. Yes, I put an 's' on tattoo.
10. I can't wait to go to college.
11. I love Spiderman, but Thor is my favorite.
12. I love seeing the color red in random places.
13. I am a ginger.
14. I love cats, and plan to end up a cat lady.
15. The name of the wi-fi at my house is "Pretty Fly for a Wi Fi"
16. I am a HUGE fangirl.
17. I love Star Wars, but I like either the early or late ones better than the other.
18. I love many fruits but hate almost all vegetables.
19. I hate bananas and banana flavored things. (That is not a euphemism.)
20. I love to prop my feet up. 
21. Getting my nails done is one of my favorite pastimes. 
22. I get overly sentimental.
23. I have a serious, serious shopping problem.

No comments: