Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The End is Near



For most of you: I hope you had a splendid time over spring break. For the rest of you: I hope you got herpes. But for all, spring break is over. (really? already?) And what comes with the end of spring break? The worst months of our lives! So, let's just embrace the inevitable and find a comfy seat on the struggle bus.


But aside from scraping our way through the last few months (EVER!!) of high school, comes many other things. College decision deadlines are coming up next month. If you have decided, then it's orientation-scheduling-time. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have already seen some prom pictures on Insta. And if it isn't quite prom time for you yet, I certainly hope you already have your dress.(For my adventures in finding my dress, see here.) Otherwise, guuurl you better get your butt in gear! And then there are the parties! Graduation parties. End-of-the-year parties. End-of-high-school parties. Which brings the question of: What do I buy my friends for graduation? But fear not, because isn't that what Google is for? 

So, regarding your many upcoming adventures and big decisions, have fun! (But really though, try to throw a little bit of fun in there. We are finishing high school after all.) And I hope you chose the right seat on the bus, because the next two months are going to be rough.

Until next time, my lovelies...

No comments: