Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Public Apology

Okay, I admit it, I am a terrible human being. I am neglectful and need to gain some consistency. I say this because I have abandoned you, my lovely readers (if you're even still there.) I can promise that I will blog more, but in all reality, I'm a little busy and my blog falls by the wayside pretty easily. So instead of empty promises, I will simply tell you that I will make an attempt (to which I will possibly fail) to pay more attention to you. And also, as the title indicates, I am sorry, dear readers. I will do my best to make it up to you. But similarly to my father, I will probably disappoint you. (Was that mean? Oh, well.) Stay tuned for updated from the lovely Oxford campus.
Until next time, loves...

1 comment:

Jess said...

About time you apologized :P